If you are questionning your substance use, you can find individual support from harm reduction to helping you quit.
You can talk about all of your addiction-related issues (alcohol, weed, hard drugs, video games, synthetic drugs…).
The consultations are free and confidential.
The Ithaque association and the University Health Services trained seven students from diverse courses within the University of Strasbourg to support students who wonder about drug consumption, substance use addiction or behavioral addiction as well as harm reduction. They can inform and guide those who need it, as they know the structure well.
An online support group (“Addicto and Harm Reduction”) is also available for you to anonymously talk about psychoactive substances, sex, eating disorders and doping...
- Rosa-Helin, Social Sciences and Health, Central campus (Esplanade)
- Seif, Social Sciences, Central campus (Esplanade)
- Manon, Masters in Educational Sciences (MEEF), Modern Literature, Inspé
- Jean-Baptiste, Architecture, INSA
- Baptiste, Japanese, Central campus (Esplanade)
- Hugo, Geography and Management
- Hamza, Engineering Sciences, Central campus (Esplanade)