In the heart of Strasbourg, the Maison Universitaire Internationale is the place to be for international students. The International Relations Office (Pôle mobilité Europe and Hors Europe), the Euraxess Centre and the office of the trinational alliance Eucor—European Campus welcome you in three languages (French, English, German), and provide you with information and support throughout your stay in Strasbourg.
You can also contact the Solidarity Point (Ensemble Saint-Georges, 47 rue de la Forêt noire, Strasbourg).
The Maison Universitaire, located on the André Malraux urban peninsula, is the University of Strasbourg's main international welcome center. You will find a trilingual reception service (French, English, German) and personalized support for your administrative procedures, your arrival in France and your stay in Strasbourg. It's also a place where you can meet people and mix cultures (cultural activities, sponsorship evenings, exhibitions, conferences, workshops,...).
Depending on your needs, you can contact:
- Facilitates the procedures necessary for the arrival of foreign visiting researchers, contract researchers, post-doctoral students and teacher-researchers at the University of Strasbourg.
- Assists foreign researchers in anticipating their stay and settling in Alsace. The partnership agreement signed with the Bas-Rhin Prefecture makes it possible to speed up applications for residence permits.
Created in 2015, the European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation (EGTC) "Eucor—European Campus" brings together five German, French and Swiss universities in the Upper Rhine region:
- University of Basel;
- University of Freiburg;
- University of Haute-Alsace;
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology;
- University of Strasbourg.
Together with the European Campus, the five universities form an international scientific and academic area of excellence without borders.