The campus pass is a card that certifies your status (student, staff). It is delivered by the University of Strasbourg to:
- All students in education or training at the Université de Strasbourg (Unistra), the Université de Haute-Alsace (UHA), the École nationale du génie de l'eau et de l'environnement (ENGEES), the École nationale supérieure d'architecture de Strasbourg (ENSAS), the Institut national de sciences appliquées (INSA) and the Haute Ecole des Arts du Rhin (HEAR).
- All employees whose main employer is the University of Strasbourg, the University of Haute-Alsace, the Bibliothèque Nationale Universitaire, the INSA, the ENGEES, the ENSAS, the HEAR or the CNRS.
Other types of Campus Pass may be issued depending on your status: guest, external.
The Pass Campus is the student card of the University of Strasbourg.
You can get it from the Registrar's Office of your department. Keep it throughout your studies: it is proof of your student status. It is contactless, rechargeable online (Izzly by Crous) and includes the following services:
- Payment for meals in the Crous restaurants and cafeterias;
- Access to buildings;
- Borrowing books from all the university libraries in Alsace;
- Access to self-service photocopiers;
- Access to the university health services;
- Access to sports activities;
- Access to the Carte Culture program.
Each time you enroll or re-register, you will receive a sticker with the academic year to prove the validity of your campus card and your student status.
If you are a registered PhD student at the University of Strasbourg, you will receive a Student Pass Campus. Please refer to the procedure provided below.
If you are a salaried researcher or a teacher-researcher employed by the University of Strasbourg, you will be eligible for a "Professional" Pass Campus.
CNRS personnel from research units affiliated with the Unistra site, as well as personnel from HEAR, INSA, and ENGEES, can also request the "Professional" Pass.
Once your Unistra account has been activated, you can request the card using this form.
If you are in a different situation (you are a research fellow or a visiting researcher), you can apply for a "Guest" Pass Campus (« Invité »).
Prior to your Pass Campus request, an "Hébergé Recherche" Unistra account must have been created for you by the administrator of your host research unit (in case of any issues with the account creation, contact assistance.sihamrecherche(@)unistra(.)fr).
Once your Unistra account has been created and activated, you can proceed to request a "Guest" Pass Campus using this form.